Are you an author? Fantastic. We adore authors. We’re seeking submissions from writers who can deliver the emotional punch readers crave. Space cowboys, gargoyles, the hunk next-door and crusty cops are welcome. Boroughs Publishing Group will not limit your imagination; we encourage creative freedom. Stick to the tropes of the genre or push the envelope, as long as you’re providing well written incredible story-telling we’re game.
WE ARE SEEKING ROMANCE MANUSCRIPTS
IN THE FOLLOWING SUB-GENRES:
- New Adult
- Urban Fantasy
- Young Adult
- We are a Romance publishing house with digital and print on demand distribution.
- We accept non-agented and agented submissions.
- You must be able to demonstrate your social media activity via accounts where you have a sizable following and where you are continuously seeking to expand your community reach.
- Authors must submit their entire completed MS.
- Standard word counts are: 40,000 - 60,000 words for novellas; 60,000 - 100,000 words for full-length novels.
- We accept all heat levels.
- The focus of the story MUST be the romance and the story must have an HEA or an HFN.
- We are not accepting Lunchbox Romance submissions at this time.
- We are not republishing works at this time.
- Multiple submissions are accepted separately. If you’ve written a series, tell us, but submit the first book only. We’ll let you know if we’re interested in reading the rest.
- Simultaneous submissions are permitted, but indicate such in your Query. Please do us the courtesy and tell us if book is purchased elsewhere.
- If you haven’t heard anything after 6 months, send us an e-mail.
- To submit, please use our On-line Submission Tool or submit your package to Submissions@BoroughsPublishingGroup.com. No snail mail submissions.
- You must submit a synopsis of your MS summarizing the story, including the ending, that is no more than two pages, but no less than one page. Please title your synopsis and include the book’s word count.
- Your MS submission must be double spaced in Times New Roman 12 point, with one-inch borders, first line of chapter and POV/scene breaks flush left, submitted in MS Word with the book title, page numbers, and your name in the header flush right.
- Proof your book carefully before submitting.
- You must submit your personal marketing plan. We’re a full-service publishing house, but in this day and age, let’s be realistic. You must be savvy about putting yourself and your work out there. Commitment to actively marketing your book is essential to your success.
WHILE WE ARE LIMITED ONLY BY YOUR IMAGINATION WE WILL NOT PUBLISH ANY WORKS THAT PROMOTE:
Rape, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, cruelty to animals, gay bashing, racial intolerance, or sexual encounters with characters under the age of sixteen.